Saturday, March 9, 2013

Road Trip

This morning I'm on my way to Salt Lake City.  I'm traveling with my daughter Jocelyn.  She has a business retreat to attend which makes a good excuse for me to spend a week at the Family History Library.  The plan is to spend tonight in Albuquerque and complete the drive Sunday; then Friday morning, we'll start the return trip.

The past week or two, I have focused on prioritizing my research goals.  I have five families to work on, one for each day of the week.  I have lists of sources I want to look at.  Having those lists in advance saves time at the library.  I don't want to waste time looking through the catalog while I'm there.  This library is so special that I want to spend as much time as possible reading through the resources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment