Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Miscellaneous pictures

I'm taking a break from posting letters.  The next group of letters I have is from the year my dad was in Vietnam.  The letters I've got in chronological order but I haven't had a chance yet to read all the newspaper clippings that my mom saved while he was deployed.

This post will be photos that I found loose in a box of miscellaneous pictures and scrapbook pages.  I'm assuming all the contents of this box is related to my Schnack side which will include Rose lines, too.

Please, please contact me if you can share any information about the individuals in the photographs!

More Reunion
 The above is believed to be taken at a More Reunion as all individuals are wearing tags such as used for the reunions.  The two girls in the front are Beatrice May Rose Camp on the left and Olive Letha Rose Schnack on the right.  The back row, from left to right are Ella Baker More, Alice Estelle Clayton More, John Porter More, ? Harriet Julia More Burgett ?, Seward Hager Burgett, Florence Alice Rose Lawler, ?John Thomas "Jack" Lawler?, ?unknown?, and ?unknown?

How's that for legs?  Ha Ha



Could this also be a More reunion group?  Looks like the same trees in the background and do I see a tag or two?





 I wondered if the above could have been one of Grandma Schnack's classes.

 This photograph is on tin with notched corners.

 This photograph is on tin with notched corners.

 This photograph is on tin with notched corners.  
I wondered if the woman on the right could be Harriet Julia More Burgett.  What do you think?

 The reverse side of this one, in an unknown handwriting, says Me, Bess, Alice, Mrs. Allison with a date of June 7, 1932.

 Looks like a fun-loving bunch of young people.  Do you recognize anyone?





 I think this looks like a young Harriet Julia More Burgett.  Do you? 

 The reverse side of this photograph says Father Rose followed by a question mark.

This picture was cut out of a postcard.  Written diagonally across the back is "Who would ever think?" in a handwriting unfamiliar to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment