Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Upside Down

My life has certainly been turned upside down in the last few months.  No sooner did I come home from my road trip to New York and my husband passed away.  I'm learning how to do a lot on my own now and I have to admit that my focus is a bit blurry still.

I took a couple months 'off' from genealogy but am slowly working my way back to it.  I've been cleaning up the files of my direct line ancestors and moving them over to my Legacy tree.  My Legacy tree isn't quite as simple as ancestry.com.  With Legacy, I enter each and every piece of information where it belongs and I create my own citations.  I haven't quite got the hang of adding pictures yet!

The German firm, Beyond History, has finalized my last research request.  I have now made contact with two living cousins in that country.  There's a possibility that they and I will be part of a German television show about families. 


No comments:

Post a Comment